Windows is packed of useful features that make it one of the major operating systems in the market. However, not all of these Windows features are used by many and only a few people know about them.
To give you an idea of what I am talking about, here is an infographic of the tools or programs that we should be using on our Windows PC. These tools will make your Windows experience better and full of fun at the same time.
The internet nowadays has become a necessity for a lot of our everyday living. No wonder you can find it everywhere. Although it is quite bothersome how high-speed internet is still a rarity in this day and age. Imagine surfing the web on your Windows 10 or Mac,and having the new YouTube video you’re watching buffer right before it gets to the good part. Good thing all of that is about to change with JioFi!
What is JioFi?
If you’ve never heard of JioFi, here is a quick rundown of the important details that you need to know about this product. Coming to you from LYF, under Reliance Digital, JioFi is a portable hotspot that allows internet access to mobile devices and computers. While you might wonder how this is different from other portable hotspots in the market, the distinguishing factor lies in two letters that’ll make any internet fanatic excited: 4G.
That’s right. JioFi will provide you with nothing else but the coveted 4G internet connection that’s supposed to improve your connectivity and speed by a mile. No need to replace your computer or device to acquire great internet speed. Video chats, movie viewing, and web browsing in general is experienced best when there are up to 10 users connected to JioFi.
How To Change Your JioFi Password:
Since you’ll want to be keeping your device secure, here is a cheat sheet or guide on how to change your password.
- Turn your JioFi device on.
- Have any one of your devices successfully connect to your JioFi.
- From any of the available web browser on your device , type in the link 192.168.15.1 or the address jiofi.local.html to gain access to your JioFi settings.
- Log into by clicking or tapping on the Log In link, found on the upper right corner of the page.
- Input your log in details.
- If you’re still on your default username and password, and you’re logging in for the first time, you should see a pop up message that reminds you to change your password. Click OK to proceed.
- Click the User Management tab.
- You can go again and input your preferred JioFi password. Alternatively, you could also change your username in this same page, should you feel the need to.
Tip: Should this pose an issue to your JioFi hotspot starting, you can go ahead and lift the case off the back. This will reveal a small pin-sized hole at the upper right side, above the battery. Use a pin to insert through the hole, allowing your JioFi device to reset.
Changing your JioFi password is fairly easy, and should be a practice of every user so as to secure their devices. A helpful tip that others have been using is changing the password every so often, so that your hotspot device is extra secured throughout its usage.
Now that you’re ready to change your JioFi password, don’t forget to do so on your next log in.
Is your Windows 10 computer connected to the network but recently seemed to be unable to find other devices from it? This is troublesome especially when that network is your business or of a business company. There are a lot of reasons why this is happening. And this article will provide you with the solution that you need.
As for the causes of this issue, it could be that a recent Windows 10 update has made some changes to your settings, or that a recent software installation is a culprit.
Since you came here we will assume that you do not know firsthand what to do about it. Worry no more as we have a very good solution to teach you. All you have to do is follow the instructions as it is stated to prevent any errors and making the problem worse.
Moreover, 192.168.1.1 is the login website used my pretty much every router in this world. So, You may check your routers settings at 192.168.1.1, just make sure that everything is ok with your wireless router. After doing this you can proceed with the rest of this guide.
How to Fix Windows 10 Cannot See Other Computers on Network
Having a network access is useful when you are working for a business company. This service can make communication across the devices connected to the network a lot more seamless. It also saves more time than going physically back and forth. All just to deliver a file or a document to your co-worker or boss. So it would be a hassle having this issue in the long run unless we can fix it immediately. And being the worker that you are, you will be the one to fix their problem. Here is what you should do.
- On your main desktop, use the search button on your taskbar or use Cortana’s search function and type Control Panel.
- Find the Network and Sharing Center and open it with a click.
- On the left side of the new window, click on the Change Advanced Sharing Settings.
- Click on the All Networks to show a drop-down menu.
- Tick on the Turn On Sharing.
- On the Password Protected Sharing, it’s up to you whether you want anyone from the network to use a password for access or not.
- Click on the Save Changes and close the Network and Sharing Center window.
- Now restart your PC to make sure that the changes you made have taken effect.
- Do this to other Windows computer connected to the network. And if you want them to gain access to the devices connected to the network.
Aside from the intention of being the hero of the network sharing, be sure to only allow devices that you trust. And if you would ask me, I would refer a password-protected access to every device in the network This way, if someone or anyone unauthorized is ever to infiltrate the network, your Windows devices will not be in immediate jeopardy.
Do you have questions about a certain point in this article? Is there some part of the article that we have not explained or discussed properly? If you think that there is a part that we need to clarify more, feel free to ping us through the comment section. We will try to answer them as soon as we can or make some clarification if needed.
If you know people that have the same issue and you want to help them, please do share this article with them. Help out others too because it feels good to help.